Functionality in NAV 2013 effectively keep track of resources and prices for your Project & Job Management requirements.
Project & Job Management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 has Multiple Cost Functionality for managing alternative costs for resources and resource groups. The costs can be fixed or based on an additional percentage or an additional fixed charge. Define as many work types as you need.
Importantly is Job Management functionality as well in which’s Keep track of usage on jobs and data for invoicing the customer. Manage both fixed-price jobs and time-and materials jobs. You can also:
- Create a plan for a job with multiple tasks and task groupings. Each task can have a budget and can be done for whatever period of time you need.
- Copy a budget from one job to another and set up a job-specific price list for charging of items, resources, and general ledger account expenses to the job’s customer.
- View suggested Work in Progress and Recognition posting for a job.
- Plan and invoice the job in a currency other than the local currency using Jobs together with Multiple Currencies.
- Assign a specific job to a specific customer and invoice the job completely or partially using Jobs together with Sales