The continued development of AccellosOne Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) has just been released in the latest version-6.5. This AccellosOne WMS 6.5 Brochure will highlight some of the rich features for better inventory control and warehouse operationally efficiency.
- How much warehouse space do I have? Can I make better use of space?
- How can I support increasing sales without increasing employees or warehouse area?
- Fluctuations in supply and what to do to manage these?
- Our “paper-driven” warehouse is very costly to the company; how much money could be we saving?
- How can a WMS System help us gain better inventory control?
The solution to these question be found in the AccellosOne Warehouse Management System (WMS). With WMS your company can:
Tighten Control: AccellosOne provides you with the tools to maintain better inventory accuracy minimizing writedowns and writeoffs. To insurance compliance with your customers labeling requirements. Improve your control in these and many more key areas of your business.
Maximize Efficiency: Leverage WMS’s advanced processes to improve your picking and receiving functions. To eliminate manual order checking. These are just a few areas where AccellosOne helps your team gain efficiency and effectiveness.
Improve Visibility: AccellosOne’s web-centric design give you the ability to allow internal and external users visibility into the status of warehouse operations. Providing visibility creates competitive differentiation for your business that drive Return On Investment (ROI).
Download this AccellosOne WMS 6.5 Brochure
For additional information, visit our site on AccellosOne Warehouse Management Systems