Accellos One Warehouse achieves a high level of ROI through order accuracy, on time shipping, minimizing inventory carry costs, and decreasing labor costs.
We are a leading provider of Accellos warehouse management software systems. We use a best of breed approach to warehouse management and will integrate to your existing ERP / Accounting system.
Accellos One Warehouse Demo
Request FREE white paper
“Top ten Must Have Warehouse Management Features.”
Best of Breed approach:
Let’s use a true warehouse management system to manage your inventory and your warehouse
We have out of the box integrations to Microsoft Dynamics ERP including NAV, AX, and GP. Also integrations for Sage products. We also have an integration toolkit for other ERP integrations.
Warehouse management system benefits
Improve Warehouse Performance
- Streamline operations and material handling processes
- Meet retail compliance demands
- Access real-time status updates
- Improve operational efficiency (labor reduction)
- Integrate with various material handling equipment including carousels, conveyors and pick to light systems
- Integrate multi-carrier shipping to further streamline outbound processes
- Optionally receive multiple POs and pick multiple SOs at a time
- Optionally, use batch driven, paper based picking documents to collect orders and validate at a packing station
Improve Accuracy and Inventory Visibility
- Eliminate redundant data entry and keying errors associated with manual processes
- Gain complete visibility into warehouse contents
- View real-time inventory, sales order and purchase order status
- Maintain an accurate perpetual inventory without interrupting operations using real-time cycle counting
- Refine inventory control and management
- Drive costs out of every warehouse operation by using wireless devices to validate items as they are picked, received or moved
- Extend functionality of ERP into customer price ticketing and carton content information with track and trace numbers
- Fully integrated warehouse inventory transfers, stock counts, and adjustments
Bin Location Management
- Visibility by bin inventory
- Move product from bin to bin with ease
- Flexible bin rules for greater control
- Specify products and bins by attributes (handle codes, size codes, reach codes, quarantine areas, damaged goods zones)
- Create and track license plates (pallet IDs)
- Create and track containers
- Integrated wireless devices make bin management effortless
- Obtain and review carton content and shipment track and trace information
ERP Software Integrations
|ERP Integrations (1)||Information|
(1) We can integrate with most ERP systems, we do however
have out of the box integrations to the above systems.
Accounting/order-entry/ERP systems - Accellos One Warehouse management system integrates with various accounting/financial systems, including but not limited to:
- WMS for Microsoft Dynamics: GP, SL, NAV, AX
- WMS for Sage Software: Accpac, Sage Pro, MAS 90, MAS 200, MAS 500
- WMS for SAP Business One
Accellos One Warehouse management system acts as the hub of your supply chain solution, integrating accounting/order and shipping software systems, electronic data interchange (EDI) systems, Crystal Reports software, radio frequency and barcode hardware, and warehouse automation equipment. Learn more about our WMS Integrations.
Accellos One Warehouse Integrations
Shipping systems – With varying levels of integration, Accellos One Warehouse management system interfaces with shipping systems such as ClipperShip, UPS Worldship, FedEx, Canpar and Purolator. Accellos One Warehouse sends order, carton, addressee and tracking data to the shipping system and receives back carrier, service, and shipment cost data, which it then passes on to the accounting system.
EDI systems- Accellos One Warehouse management system generates all data required in standard advance shipping notices (ASNs) in standard EDI format.
Radio frequency (RF)/wireless devices – Accellos One Warehouse management system interfaces with Symbol, Intermec, PSC, AML and Dolphin handheld access points and handheld computers/barcode scanners used by warehouse staff to record movements of stock into, out of and inside the warehouse.
Barcode label printers – Accellos One Warehouse management system interfaces with Zebra and Intermec barcode printers to print product labels, bin labels, and shipping and courier labels, among many others.
Warehouse automation equipment – Accellos One Warehouse assists in materials handling by integrating with various types of equipment used in the warehouse, such as scales, cubing machines, conveyor belts and carousels.
Serving the Mid Atlantic Region: Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia
For more information on Warehouse Management Systems