Accellos’ warehouse management software seamlessly integrates with Sage ERP. Using Internet, wireless and barcode technology Accellos One Warehouse extends your system into the distribution center.
Accellos’ solutions leverage the latest industry technologies to provide our users with a web-based WMS that consolidates and streamlines warehouse processes while improving accuracy, efficiency, and productivity.
Let Accellos One Warehouse grow with you and your business. With the flexibility to purchase products that only include the functions you require, users are provided with complete control over their warehouse management system, and thus, their business.
Accellos has interfaces to the following Sage Systems:
- Sage 100
- Sage 300
- Sage 500
- Sage X3
WAREHOUSE SUITE BY ACCELLOS FOR SAGE ERP
Improving the speed and accuracy of the fulfillment process and reducing the cost of labor are the key issues that distribution and warehouse-related businesses face. Gaining control over these issues requires technology that optimizes the utilization of your people and your assets–more than an automated data collection system that simply extends the paper processes leveraged from within Sage ERP. Warehouse Suite by Accellos was built to empower you to automate your warehouse using tools like conveyers, carousels, sophisticated picking algorithms, advance replenishment methods, and order allocation, delivered in a simple, intuitive solution that can be implemented quickly and efficiently.
The Accellos One Warehouse integration extends Sage ERP into the warehouse providing users with a comprehensive end-to-end inventory and warehouse management solution. Businesses can now manage orders and the physical handling of goods in the warehouse accurately and efficiently. Combine the advantages of capturing billing transactions at the pick face using Accellos One Warehouse with the advanced pricing and financial features of Sage ERP to create a seamless flow of transactions from the pick face to the general ledger.
FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
Accellos’ warehouse management solutions allow users to focus their operations to improve every aspect of warehouse performance. Users are able to reduce costs in warehouse operations, from picking, packing and shipping to internal stock movement.
With Accellos One Warehouse , users can:
- Improve warehouse performance through enhanced productivity resulting in increased profitability
- Improve inventory accuracy while maximizing operational efficiencies
- Streamline materials handling processes and warehouse operations
- Gain real-time visibility into the warehouse and supply chain
- Meet retail compliance requirements
- Reduce warehouse walk time though directed picking
- Allocate stock to orders based on warehouse-specific rules or impromptu requirements
- Eradicate data entry and keying errors associated with manual processes
- Use real-time cycle counting to maintain an accurate perpetual inventory without interrupting operations
- Implement flexible bin rules for greater control of inventory
- Move product from bin to bin with ease and without losing track of anything
- Integrate multi-carrier shipping to further stream line outbound processes
- Increase order accuracy by reducing handling of goods
- Validate items using wireless devices as they are picked, packed and received ensuring that the right goods are shipped to the right customer on time, every time.
- Group multiple orders and pick them in a single pass
- Drive cost out of warehouse operations, including receiving, stock movement, picking, packing, and shipping
- Process more orders without the need for additional warehouse staff
- Maintain, easily track, and access product stored in multiple bins
- Meet more complex customer requirements
* Features and functions vary according to ERP